Saving Spalding Pets

I am part of a volunteer group of people dedicated to rescuing animals awaiting death by "gas chamber" methods. These are the animals at one such shelter, the Spalding county animal shelter in Griffin, GA.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

AO6-2449 DSH GRAY-WHISPER-OWNER SURRENDER-RESCUED!


Well, it was one of those days that I just could not get a good pic of this cat...Whisper is a big gray boy, 10 years old, NEUTERED, DECLAWED and dumped at the shelter by his family because they were moving....poor Whisper! Despite this, he is a friendly boy who has not given up on us fickle humans...he loves attention and will be a great lap kitty! He is available NOW and his last day is listed as AUGUST 31.

4 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you I guess your owners were heartless and did not love you enogh I have three cats and two dogs I told my husband they will always be with us no matter what I could never leave them no matter what !! Guess your owners did not love you enough how sad!! I guess it is true we are a disposable society with no commitment to anything!!

 
At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you find somebody absolutely wonderful to love you, like you deserve. Some people really suck. I could never dump any of my babies. God bless you Whisper!

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She has someone interested in adopting her...
fingers crossed for Whisper...

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She was adopted into an AWESOME home...!
:):)
Wish there were more happy beginnings like this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home