Saving Spalding Pets

I am part of a volunteer group of people dedicated to rescuing animals awaiting death by "gas chamber" methods. These are the animals at one such shelter, the Spalding county animal shelter in Griffin, GA.

Monday, April 17, 2006

AO6-852 DOBERMAN PINSCHER-GAGE-OWNER SURRENDER-ADOPTED!!!


Gage is a 3 year old male unaltered purebred Dobie. He was dumped at the shelter by his owner, along with the Dobie mix mama and their litter of puppies. Gage is a reserved, but very friendly dog. His last day is listed as April 21.

4 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Sharon and I live in Ellijay, Georgia. I lost my boy a couple of months ago. I miss Ajax sorely. Gage, I'm coming to get you!!!

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless you for saving this boy!

 
At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree !!
Bless you for saving him and giving him a home.

 
At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gage is home in the mountains now. He's a changed dog. He runs and plays. He's the usual Doberman velcro dog and loves my husband. Good with kids and other dogs and people!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home